Amba Jeeves A "Ladder" Hardwired Towel Warmer - 20 1/2" W x 74"
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Height: 74 7/16"
- Depth: 4-1/2"
- Crossbars: 5
- Watts: 135-200
- BTUs: 682
- Amps: 1.17-200
- Average Temp. Range 145 °– 154 °F
- Safety cut out temp of 158 ° F
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- 10-year limited warranty
- Towel Warmer / Towel Dryer
- Can be wired on the left side for an extra charge upon request
- It helps bathrooms stay warm, mold, and mildew-free
- Bars ideally spaced to hold large and small towels
- High-quality stainless steel
- Finishes include polished, brushed, oil-rubbed bronze and white
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order
- Includes a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety
- It can be controlled by a simple on / off switch or an optional 24-hour / 7-day programmable timer.
Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- The Amba Jeeves A Ladder is a custom. Its lead time is 12 - 14 weeks.
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia, their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated), and aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian-designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and lifestyle in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the American public on the benefits of owning a towel warmer. Their collections come in different finishes, including polished and brushed stainless steel and white and oil-rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several various collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.