We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, live chat with us or email email@example.com
Luxury does not discriminate. It can be appreciated by anyone, no matter what their background, no matter where they live. It is not simply meant to be enjoyed in Hollywood mansions or New York City penthouses.
Whether you live in a mansion in Beverly Hills or on a ranch in Texas, you know that feeling when you are exhausted from the day, the muck of life weighing you down, and all you can desire is a long, hot shower to wash away the day. By the time you get home, your thoughts are singular, focused only on enjoying the warmth and the steam, wanting to stand under the water until the water runs cold.
That shower must end, but the warmth doesn’t need to. Wrapping yourself in a warm towel, holding the chill at bay—that is luxury. And it is a luxury that anyone can appreciate.
So bring the Amba Jeeves A Ladder towel warmer into your home and that luxury into your life.
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Height: 74 7/16"
- Depth: 4-1/2"
- Crossbars: 5
- Watts: 135-200
- BTUs: 682
- Amps: 1.17-200
- Average Temp. Range 145 °– 154 °F
- Safety cut out temp of 158 ° F
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- 10-year limited warranty
- Towel Warmer / Towel Dryer
- Can be wired on the left side for an extra charge, upon request
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold, and mildew free
- Bars ideally spaced to hold large and small towels
- High-quality stainless steel
- Finishes include polished, brushed, oil-rubbed bronze and white
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order
- Includes a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety
- Can be controlled by a simple on / off switch or an optional 24 hr / 7-day programmable timer.
Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- The Amba Jeeves A Ladder is a custom. Its lead time is 12 - 14 weeks.
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated), and is aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian-designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and lifestyle in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the American public on the many benefits of owning a towel warmer. Many of their collections come in different finishes including polished and brushed stainless steel, white, and oil-rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several different collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.