We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, live chat with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comfort does not discriminate. It can be appreciated by anyone, no matter what their background, no matter where they live. It is not simply meant to be enjoyed in a mansion or a penthouse.
Whether you live in a mansion in Beverly Hills or on a ranch in Texas, you know that feeling when you are exhausted from the day, the muck of life weighing you down, and all you can desire is a long, hot shower to wash away the day. By the time you get home, your thoughts are singular, focused only on enjoying the warmth and the steam, wanting to stand under the water until the water runs cold.
That shower must end, but the warmth doesn’t need to. Wrapping yourself in a warm towel, holding the chill at bay—that is luxury. And it is luxury that anyone can appreciate.
So bring the Amba Jeeves E Straight towel warmer into your home and that luxury into your life.
- Width : 20-1/2" (Custom Widths Available)
- Height: 31"
- Depth : 4-1/2"
- Crossbars: 12
- Watts: 150-175
- BTUs: 512-597
- Amps: 1.35-1.60
- Weight: 20 Pounds
- Average Temp. Range 145 °– 154 °F
- Safety cut out temp of 158 ° F
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- 10 year limited warranty
- Towel Warmer / Towel Dryer
- Classic towel bar with straight bars
- Can be wired on left side for an extra charge, upon request
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold,and mildew free
- Bars ideally spaced to hold large and small towels
- High-quality stainless steel
- Finishes include polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white
- The overall depth of Jeeves Towel Rails is 4 1/2" for the Straight models
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order
- Includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety
- Can be controlled by an optional on / off switch or 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer.
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Available in the following custom widths: 12" / 16" / 24". Please contact us for pricing.
Installation Manual of Amba Jeeves E Straight
Technical Drawing of Amba Jeeves E Straight
Amba Towel Warmers 2021_Catalog
Amba Towel Warmers 2021-4_Price_List_Master
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated) and is aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and life style in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the America public on the many benefits of owning a towel warmer. Many of their collections come in different finishes including polished and brushed stainless steel, white and oil rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several different collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
I am so happy with my towel warmer, that I actually purchased a second one for my other bathroom.
The customer service was also amazing!
Thank you very much, will recommend to all my friends and family.
This is the second Amba towel warmer that I’ve purchased. Very pleased with both of them. They heat up quickly and warm the peels thoroughly. Very high quality product.
I installed the warmer and timer. Works great.
I bought the Amba Jeeves to replace a Mr. Steam unit that cost substantially. The install was easy. The replacement unit looks great and works better than the more expensive model. Service from Only Towel Warmers was excellent. Inquiries were answered quickly and professionally. Shipping was very fast. I would recommend this warmer and Only Towel Warmers to anyone considering a towel warmer.
We decided to purchase the Amba Jeeves E straight in oil-rubbed bronze for our bathroom remodel. Installation was straight forward with no surprises. The Jeeves appears to be well built and sturdy. As far as the heat goes, the best way I can describe it is that once its been on for a while, it's safe to touch but you would not want to hold on to it for more than 5 - 10 seconds or so. That's about perfect. Only issue we had was some damage to the shipping box. Given the weight of the Jeeves, Amba could do a bit better with the sizing and density of the foam corner protectors in the shipping box. But the Jeeves itself was undamaged. Looking forward to using it. We elected to purchase the Honeywell timer to control the Jeeves on and off cycles.