Amba Jeeves D Straight Hardwired Towel Warmer - 20.5"w x 53"h
Introducing the Amba Jeeves D Straight Towel Warmer, a sleek and practical addition to elevate your bathroom experience. Crafted by Amba, a trusted name in the towel warmer industry, this towel warmer effortlessly combines form and function. Its contemporary straight design ensures that your towels are always warm, dry, and ready when you step out of the bath or shower. The Jeeves D Straight Towel Warmer boasts a stylish, minimalist aesthetic that seamlessly fits into any bathroom decor. At the same time, its efficient heating element provides the luxury of cozy warmth for your towels. Bid farewell to cold, damp towels and embrace the ultimate in comfort and convenience with the Amba Jeeves D Straight Towel Warmer. Redefine your daily routine by bringing a touch of luxury to your bathroom, ensuring each moment is a warm and welcoming escape.
- Width: 20-1/2" (Custom Widths Available)
- Height: 53"
- Depth: 4-1/2"
- Crossbars: 20
- Watts: 240
- BTUs: 818
- Amps: 2.2
- Average Temp. Range 145 °– 154 °F
- Safety cut out temp of 158 ° F
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- 10-year limited warranty
- Towel Warmer / Towel Dryer
- Classic towel bar with straight bars
- Can be wired on the left side for an extra charge upon request
- It helps bathrooms stay warm, mold,and mildew-free
- Bars ideally spaced to hold large and small towels
- High-quality stainless steel
- Finishes include polished, brushed, oil-rubbed bronze, matte black and white
- The overall depth of Jeeves Towel Rails is 4 1/2" for the Straight models
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order
- Includes a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety
- It can be controlled by an optional on / off switch or 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer.
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Available in the following custom widths: 12" / 16" / 24". Please contact us for pricing.
Amba Jeeves Special Sizes
Installation Manual of Amba Jeeves D Straight
Technical Drawing of Amba Jeeves D Straight
Amba Towel Warmers 2021_Catalog
Amba Towel Warmers 2021-4_Price_List_Master
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia, their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated), and aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian-designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and lifestyle in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the American public on the benefits of owning a towel warmer. Their collections come in different finishes, including polished and brushed stainless steel and white and oil-rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several various collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers, bidets, LED Mirrors. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Great service in helping with product information prior to purchase. Product arrived on time and well packed. Would definitely buy again from this seller if I need another towel warmer.
We appreciate you purchasing a towel warmer from us.
We finally purchased this higher-end towel warmer after owning a much cheaper big-box store version that burned several of our towels. Shipping was quick and everything arrived without any damage. Assembly was easy and the hard-wiring was done by a local electrician. This thing is heavy so you'll want a 2nd set of hands to help with installation. It's heavy because it uses fluid in the bars as the heating medium instead of an internal resistance wire. Because of that, we haven't had any problems with hot spots like with our previous wire-heated unit. It does take a while to heat up but we have it on a programmable timer so that isn't a problem. During the winter we're just going to leave it on 24 hours a day.
I highly recommend this brand and this particular (fluid heated) model. Also highly recommend Only Towel Warmers for the easy communication and shipping out to Colorado.
These guys shipped quickly, everything got here well and has made my towels so much nicer to use!
Highly recommend and I know that it's sometimes hard to trust random websites, but these guys are the real deal for sure :D
Delivered very quickly. Helps that all the installation and manuals are posted on the website. Looks absolutely beautiful in the room and heats up quickly. The remodel isn’t done, but when it is I will post better pictures! My only issue so far is that the timer is Not intuitive at all and complicated to program, I wish it were more like the heated flooring timer that we have - but that has nothing to do with the towel warmer - the warmer is great.
Just installed the Jeeves D and it looks great. I learned the following that might help you with your decision:
1. This towel rack takes about 30 minutes to heat up. (uses hot water to run through tubing)
2. Once the towel rack is warm, it will take a few hours for the towel rack to heat your towel.
3. As explained in the description there is an internal thermostat so this rack is intended to be kept on for long periods of time. (or at least on for several hours before you want a warm towel)
4. the Amba help desk was helpful if you need to contact them.
5. How warm does your towel actually get? I'm not exactly sure yet.
My hope was to turn on the towel warmer, take my shower than have a heated towel. I think my expectation was too high. The towel rack does run at 250W, so at 5 hours, that would be about 10-15 cents in electric bill increase in our area per day. Not too bad. (I'll buy a programable timer when the winter comes to set a 5 hour on schedule)
Also, onlytowelwarmers.com was very helpful and provided great customer service while purchasing this towel rack.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I appreciate your business. Please let me know if I can assist. - Michael