Amba Traditional T-2536 Hardwired Towel Warmer - 25.25"w x 35.75"h
Elevate your bathroom to a new realm of luxury and comfort with the Amba Traditional T-2536 Hardwired Towel Warmer. Expertly crafted by Amba, a trusted name in bathroom accessories, this towel warmer effortlessly combines classic design with modern functionality. Its timeless, traditional profile seamlessly complements any bathroom decor, offering an enduring and sophisticated aesthetic. The T-2536 Towel Warmer efficiently heats and dries your towels, ensuring they're consistently warm, dry, and inviting for your comfort. Say goodbye to chilly, damp towels and say hello to the soothing warmth and opulence this exceptional bathroom accessory brings. Elevate your daily routine and transform your bathroom into a warm, inviting space with the Amba Traditional T-2536 Hardwired Towel Warmer, where luxury and practicality unite harmoniously to enhance your daily routine.
- Width: 25-1/4"
- Height: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 5-3/8"
- Crossbars: 8
- Watts: 200
- BTUs: 682
- Amps: 1.8
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Ave. Temp Range: 140°F – 158°F
- Rounded Bars with finials at each corner.
- It helps bathrooms stay mold and mildew-free.
- Suitable for draping large towels and bathrobes.
- Expertly crafted brass finials and pipes.
- Italian heating system.
- It can be wired on the left side for an extra charge upon request.
- The overall depth of the towel warmers is 5 3/8", and the internal depth is 3 1/2"
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order.
- The unit has a built-in thermostat for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Safety cut-out temperature of 158 degrees F
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 degrees F, adds additional safety.
- It is controlled by an optional on/off switch or 24-hour / 7-day programmable timer.
- Heating Element Certified by UL.
- Available in Polished Nickel and Brushed Nickel.
- 3 Year Warranty.
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia, their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated), and aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian-designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and lifestyle in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the American public on the benefits of owning a towel warmer. Their collections come in different finishes, including polished and brushed stainless steel and white and oil-rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several various collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers, bidets, LED Mirrors. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.