NOTE: Due to the vertical bar configuration, the Rosendal model is not intended to provide as warm towels as TUZIO towel warmers incorporating our normal horizontal bar design. Rosendal is one of the most distinctive wall-mounted towel warmer designs in the Tuzio collection. Its slender frame fits beautifully into bathrooms of all sizes, adding a touch of sophistication and luxury to your bathing experience. The vertical option comes with robe hooks for easy hanging. Whether you go with chrome or more subtle brushed nickel finish, you’re making an excellent choice with Rosendal.
- Height: 59.0"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 4.0"
- Watts: 300
- Voltage: 110V
- Weight: 57.0Lb
- Finishes: Chrome & Brushed Nickel
- Installation: Electric Hardwired or Electric Plug-In
- Bar Type: Round bar
- Please contact for custom finishes
- Dual-purpose radiator functions as a towel warmer and space heater
- Tuzio Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Warranty document)
- A Programmable timer is included with Hardwired Tuzio Towel Warmer
- Tuzio Towel Warmers can be wired on the left hand side. When you add the towel warmer to the cart, it will give you the option to have it wired on the left hand side.
Tuzio Towel Warmers Brochure
Installation Manual of Tuzio Rosendal Hardwired
Installation Manual of Tuzio Rosendal Plug-In
Tuzio Towel Warmer Warranty
Return Policy (NO RESTOCKING FEE!)
The technical drawing (last image), shows the correct design of this particular Tuzio towel
Tuzio is committed to quality. From concept to design and solution, our vision is to provide an inspiring range of modern, contemporary products, and bring this affordable luxury into the range of every household in North America. At the cutting edge of design, we are driven by our company mission to do everything we do right, enthusiastically and on time. Each of our products has been created for a specific look and feel to suit the needs of architects, interior designers and private individuals who appreciate sophistication and substance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.