Sterlingham Wollaston/4 Rail Wall Mounted Hardwired Towel Warmer - 21.63"w x 37.38"h
You spend a lot of time in your bathroom each day. It’s the place you get ready to start your day in, and the place you go to when you want to unwind at the end of it all. So it makes sense that you’ll want your bathroom to truly cater to your needs no matter what time of day you use it, or what it is you do when you get there. This means that every part of your bathroom should be doing more than just the basics. So the place you hang or store your towels should be doing more than simply holding them until you’re ready to use them; it should be drying, warming, and readying those towels for your use.
Wollaston 4 Rail Wall Mounted Towel Warmer does just that. Every towel that you hang from the Four cross rails will be warm, dry, and waiting for you whenever you want it. Now you can start your day with a warm hand towel to dry your face, and end your day by stepping from a relaxing shower into a warm, fluffy towel to wrap yourself in. Isn’t it time that your bathroom started working for you? Invest in a handcrafted towel warmer from Sterlingham to help all of your bathroom dreams come true. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- Width : 21.63"
- Height: 37.38"
- Depth : 5.83"
- Crossbars: 4
- Watts: 76
- Tube Diameter: 32 mm
- Wall Mounts Diameter: 82 mm
- Weight: 13.55 lb
- Supply cable can exit from whichever foot flange is chosen.
- Ball Joints
- Hardwired (110v)
- Standard depth of 145mm but available bespoke
- Bespoke height, width & number of rails available
- Sterlingham towel warmers are custom-made. Lead time is 6 - 8 weeks.
- Sterlingham can be customized to any size. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Concealed fittings (screw heads hidden) are an option.
- Sterlingham Low Energy Electric Towel Warmers are crafted to last the life of your home.
- Finishes Available: Polished Unlacquered Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Chrome, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Light Antique Bronze, Dark Antique Bronze, Medium Antique Bronze, Gun Metal, Antique Gold, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Matte White, Matte Black. Samples are available.
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers, bidets, LED Mirrors. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.