Your bathroom gets a lot of use each day. You, your spouse, and your kids are all jostling for space and time in this often-used room. Each of you has your own personal routine and habits that need to be looked after within the space. And with so much use and water flow each day, it can be difficult to keep the room dry, let alone dry enough to air out your towels after each use. That’s why having a towel warmer can be so beneficial – now everyone in your family can have fluffy, warm towels any time they want them no matter how often they get used or how damp the rest of the room becomes.
The Sterlingham Lawnswood Strand Towel Warmer has enough space to hold all of your family’s towel needs from hand towels to bath sheets. At a depth of just 13-inches, this towel warmer won’t take up much floor space, but with seven rails and nearly 28-inches in width, you’ll have no trouble fitting in all the towels your family uses each day. Handcrafted from quality brass, the Lawnswood Strand Towel Warmer is sure to provide your family with warm towels for many years to come.
- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- Width : 28.75"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth : 13"
- Tube size: 1.25" (32 mm)
- Crossbars: 7
- Watts: 162
- Supply cable can exit from whichever foot flange is chosen.
- Ball Joints
- Hardwired (110v)
- The difference between the Sterlingham Lawnswood (1.25") and the Sterlingham Hollywood (1.49") is the tub size.
- Sterlingham towel warmers are custom made and takes 4 - 6 weeks.
- Sterlingham can be customize to any size. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Concealed fittings (screw heads hidden) is an option. You can choose it once you add the towel warmer to your cart.
- Sterlingham Low Energy Electric Towel Warmers are crafted to last the life of your home.
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.