Sterlingham Dunsley Hardwired Towel Warmer - 21.5"w x 21.5"h
Bathrooms are more than just places where you get ready for your day; your bathroom can also be seen as your own personal spa. That’s why it’s important to add a few touches of luxury to your bathroom design, those little things that can help turn your bathroom into your own personal retreat within your home. Towel warmers are one of the best ways to get that luxury. With a warm, fluffy towel waiting for you any time you may need it, your bathroom can start to feel like the in-home spa it should be.
The Dunsley Wall Mount Towel Warmer is the perfect size for adding that touch of luxury to small bathrooms and personal spaces. At just 21.5-inches square, with three cross rails, the Dunsley will provide you with plenty of warm towels, while complementing your small bathroom. And with its clean lines and straight joints, it will fit seamlessly into any contemporary or transitional design as well. Invest in a new towel warmer from Sterlingham to help turn your bathroom into the luxurious, well-appointed room you know it can be. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- Width : 21.5"
- Height: 21.5"
- Depth : 5.5"
- Tube size: 1.33"
- Crossbars: 4
- Watts: 57
- Supply cable can exit from whichever foot flange is chosen.
- Straight Joints
- Hardwired (110v)
- Sterlingham towel warmers are custom-made. Lead time is 6 - 8 weeks.
- Sterlingham can be customized to any size. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Concealed fittings (screw heads hidden) are an option.
- Sterlingham Low Energy Electric Towel Warmers are crafted to last the life of your home.
- Finishes Available: Polished Unlacquered Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Chrome, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Light Antique Bronze, Dark Antique Bronze, Medium Antique Bronze, Gun Metal, Antique Gold, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Matte White, Matte Black. Samples are available.
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.