Sterlingham Coach House Hardwired Towel Warmer - 21.5"w x 38.3"h
A busy family can go through a lot of towels each day. And simply reusing the same towels again and again usually isn’t an option due to how slowly towels normally dry in a damp bathroom. With Mom, Dad, and the kids all using bath and hand towels each day, the laundry can pile up and so can the need for dry towels. That’s why having a towel warmer with an extra storage option for folded towels can be so attractive. Now you can have warm, dry, fluffy towels any time you want them, as well as extra towels standing by for the busiest times of day.
The Sterlingham Coach Wall Mount Towel Warmer provides you with all that and more. With three rails for hanging your towels, and a built in hotel shelf for holding more, your family will never run out of warm dry towels again. And with its sleek design and minimal ball joints, the Coach Wall Mount towel warmer will fit beautifully into any bathroom design. So stop doing piles of laundry each week, and start luxuriating in the warmth of dry towels instead with Sterlingham. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- Width : 21.5"
- Height: 38.3"
- Depth : 16.75"
- Tube size: 1.33"
- Crossbars: 5
- Watts: 105
- Supply cable can exit from whichever foot flange is chosen.
- Ball Joints
- Hardwired (110v)
- Sterlingham towel warmers are custom-made. Lead time is 6 - 8 weeks.
- Sterlingham can be customized to any size. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Concealed fittings (screw heads hidden) are an option.
- Sterlingham Low Energy Electric Towel Warmers are crafted to last the life of your home.
- Finishes Available: Polished Unlacquered Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Chrome, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Light Antique Bronze, Dark Antique Bronze, Medium Antique Bronze, Gun Metal, Antique Gold, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Matte White, Matte Black. Samples are available.
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.
Don’t love it? 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.