The Blakedown/4 Rail Towel Warmer has a thin profile that lets it sit unobtrusively in any bathroom design. Hardwired through the floor, this handcrafted towel rail has a depth of less than 6-inches, but at 24-inches wide and with four rails provides plenty of space for the towels your whole family uses each day. Now you can treat yourself to the luxury that you truly deserve with a Sterlingham towel warmer.
- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- Width : 24"
- Height: 39.38"
- Depth : 5.9"
- Tube size: 1.33"
- Crossbars: 4
- Watts: 89
- Supply cable can exit from whichever foot flange is chosen.
- Ball Joints
- Hardwired (110v)
- Sterlingham towel warmers are custom made and takes 4 - 6 weeks.
- Sterlingham can be customize to any size. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Concealed fittings (screw heads hidden) is an option. You can choose it once you add the towel warmer to your cart.
Sterlingham Low Energy Electric Towel Warmers are crafted to last the life of your home.
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.