Artos MX10 Hardwire Kit
This hardwire kit provides a clean, finished look to our modern line of hardwired towel warmers.
- Width : 3"
- Height: 4"
- Depth : 4"
- 1 pound
- Available in Brushed Nickel, Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Nickel, White
- 5 Year Warranty on Finish & Working Parts
- Compatible with all Artos modern towel warmers
- Manufactured in Europe and hand-finished in the US
Artos Towel Warmers Brochure
The success of our Italian Designer Collections has influenced our mission and set our goals to provide the finest fixtures and still retain affordability. ARTOS® is about your well being and comfort. Already enjoyed by thousands of satisfied customers across America, we are constantly striving to increase personal quality time in the Master Suite and beyond. Eye-catching designs, luxurious performance, coordinating accessories…. these are just some of the reasons why our discerning clientele reach out after ARTOS®
Don’t love it? 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.