We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, contact us
If your morning routine includes a shower around 7 AM, set the timer to turn on your heated towel rack a good 1-2 hours BEFORE you would use your towel - This makes sure that there has been enough time for the unit to get to maximum temperature AND transfer that heat to your towel.
You would then set it to turn off 1-2 hours AFTER you would be done showering, assuring that your towel dries completely before the heated towel rack turns itself off.
If you feel like you don't want to set a program, this timer can be put into 'manual' mode, which makes the entire front cover act as a toggle switch.
- Hardwired Programmable Timer by Leviton
- W:1 3/4" H:3" D:1 1/2"
- 1800 Watts
- 7 Day/24 Hour Programmable Timer used to Regulate when a Towel Warmer Switches On and Off
Note: Cover Plate NOT Included
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
This programmable switch is excellent to pair with a towel warmer! there is a simple schedule (same time every day) or a advanced schedule (where you can really configure each day specifically). easy interface (once you figure it out), and easy to turn on/off manually if need be.
This is my second timer--my first was Honeywell. This Leviton timer is much, much better. Not even close.
The timer is not easy to program,have patience! But once you get it programmed it works great!
I have only had the warmer installed a few weeks, but it has been working well. The timer has more options than I will ever use. It is so nice to get up in the morning for a shower and the towels are already warm. I have a lot more to figure out, but the instructions are pretty clear. The print is so small, it does make it a little difficult to read.
Very prompt delivery, well packaged...would definitely recommend!