We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, live chat with us or email email@example.com
It doesn’t seem to matter what season it is—even when it is 90 degrees outside, your bathroom always manages to make you feel like you took a trip to the North Pole. Inside the shower, everything is fine, but that shower must end. And when it does, it is time to face the chill of the tile.
You tried a space heater, but it took up too much room. So, instead, you bought the fluffiest robe you could find and resolved yourself to the mad dash from your bathroom to your bedroom. But it doesn’t need to be that way
With the Amba Siro towel warmer, you can keep your towels and robe nice and toasty. Plus, the warmer will radiate heat into the bathroom, taking the chill off of the tile and creating your own, private sanctuary.
- Width : 21-1/2"
- Height: 42-3/4"
- Depth : 4" - 4-3/4"
- Crossbars: 16
- Watts: 232
- BTUs: 791
- Amps: 2.0
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Average temp. range 131°F – 167°F
- Standard voltage - 115 volts
- Dual-purpose radiator functions as towel warmer and space heater
- Cover plate included with integrated ON/OFF switch with pilot light
- Can be controlled by a 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer (Optional)
- Digital heat controller comes standard on this model (9 different heat settings to choose from)
- Distance from the wall is adjustible from 4 to 4 3/4 Inches
- Innovative Italian heating system with no liquid
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free
- Silent and energy efficient – heats quickly and evenly
- Suitable for drying large towels and bathrobes
- Meets stringent European child safety standards
- Flexible design allows for unit to be installed vertically, horizontally or upside down
- High-quality stainless steel available in polished or brushed finishes
- Custom sizes and Hydronic models are available by special order
Amba Sirio Special Sizes
Installation Manual of Amba Sirio S-2142
Technical Drawing of Amba Sirio S-2142
Amba Towel Warmers 2021_Catalog
Amba Towel Warmers 2021-4_Price_List_Master
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated) and is aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and life style in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the America public on the many benefits of owning a towel warmer. Many of their collections come in different finishes including polished and brushed stainless steel, white and oil rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several different collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
First of all, the fabrication of this heater may be one of the best I've seen. The hard wire controller design may be a challenge for a home owner to attempt. First of all the controller readout would place the unit at the bottom on the wall. Not a convenient place to read and set the temperature. Next, the metal box into which the load and line wires must be fed, are more than a challenge, it required me to saw (metal saw) open the box to reach the very small openings to the plastic connections with wire heavy enough to carry the current and satisfy Electrical Code. Only a small window opening is provided. It would perhaps easily facilitate the feeding of very small wires, however to comply with Electrical Code, this heater needs to line fed with 12CU/AL (or depending on the inspector, 14CU/AL).
One other small issue. The "mounting screws" to attach the heater to the wall may be far to light, unless you were able to screw them into studs behind. I opted to open the wall behind and place headers between the studs into which stronger (#10x3') screws were uses. I would not recommend merely screwing into wall board. The unit is too heavy for that. (that's a good quality)
Would I buy another one from "Only Towel Warmers" Absolutely. Michael is great support and this heater is very well built and is so warm, we a so glad we have it. Now, Knowing now how to access the connections by modifying the enclosure of the controller, I could cut my install time down to 4 hours, vs 8.
We purchased the Amba Sirio 2142 Model. We did a lot of research online and decided on Only Towel Warmers because they are a small company here in the USA! The towel warmer is absolutely gorgeous! It is not installed yet, as we are still in the middle of the master bath remodel. We decided we had to have a towel warmer after traveling around Italy and every place we stayed had one. They were pure luxury. We thought we were clever to dry our clothes on them when in fact through our research, we learned that is how the Italian's use them!
Great service and fast delivery.
Shipping was very quick. The packaging was extremely secure. No problems at all. Our Amba towel warmer is better than we expected.