The Summit is a truly innovative towel warmer that emphasizes both functionality and attractive, modern design. With 8 main heated bars, the Summit is able to accommodate 2 large towels or a bathrobe while the heated 3-bar shelf can keep additional towels toasty. The Summit is made of durable stainless steel and features a matte black finish that can be set against a light colored wall to create a bold, visual impression or set against a dark colored wall to complement its surroundings.
This towel warmer is also dual connection, meaning it can be used “as is” to plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet or it can be modified by a licensed electrician to have a hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection. And when this towel warmer is installed with a hardwired electrical connection, its unique design means there is no unattractive and cumbersome cover plate required. Additionally, this towel warmer is extremely safe and is cETLus listed. The Summit comes with an LED power switch and TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 167°F (75°C). The Summit is covered by our 2-year manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind.
- Width: 19"
- Height: 35.5"
- Depth: 10.75"
- Weight: 10.25 lbs
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Amps: 1 A
- Ohm: 120 Ohm
- Watts: 120W
- cETLus listed
- Wall Mounted
- Plug-in or Hardwired
- Dimensions: 19 5/8" (498 mm) W x 35 1/2" (902 mm) H x 10 3/4" (273 mm) D
- 120 watts, heat output of 409 BTUs per hour
- 8 main heated bars and a 3-bar heated shelf
- Polished & Matte black finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Dual connection (120 VAC) can be used plug-in or hardwired (with modification)
- Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Safe: cETLus listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 2 years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
Installation Manual of WarmlyYours Summit TW-SUM08PS
Products Warranty Card & Registration
Professionally crafted and designed to fit any budget, WarmlyYours offers a range of Electric Heated Towel Warmers that are a key addition to any bathroom and operate at a fraction of the cost of most liquid filled models. Made with superior hand-finished quality metals, each model includes a control timer and hidden wiring mounts for single stud installation.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.