A towel warmer is more than just a simple appliance—it’s an instant upgrade to your morning routine! When a warm towel is waiting for you after your shower or bath, it makes it that much easier to start your day off right. The Sierra towel warmer provides this additional touch of luxury while also presenting itself as a stylish design element in any room. With a modern, geometric look and polished stainless steel finish, it is ideal for bathrooms with a sleek, contemporary look. The Sierra’s eight square bars perfectly accommodate two bath towels or a bathrobe to help keep them warm or dry between uses.
This towel warmer is also dual connection which means that it can be used “as is” to plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet or it can be modified by a licensed electrician to have a hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection. When this towel warmer is installed with a hardwired electrical connection, there is no unattractive and cumbersome cover plate required because of its unique design. The Sierra is safe and is cETLus listed. It comes with an LED power switch and TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 176°F (80°C). For peace of mind, the Sierra is covered by our 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Optional towel warmer controls sold separately.
- Width: 24"
- Height 32"
- Depth: 4.6"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Amps: 1.25 A
- Ohm: 96 Ohm
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Watts: 150W
- Polished Stainless Steel, Gold and Black Matte Finish
- Dimensions: 24" (610 mm) W x 32" (813 mm) H x 4.6" (117 mm) D
- 150 watts, heat output of 512 BTUs per hour
- 8 heated straight bars
- Polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Dual connection (120 VAC) can be used plug-in or hardwired (with modification) and Integrated power switch with indicator light
- ETL Listed
- Wall Mounted
- Dual Connection
- Warranty: 2 years
Professionally crafted and designed to fit any budget, WarmlyYours offers a range of Electric Heated Towel Warmers that are a key addition to any bathroom and operate at a fraction of the cost of most liquid filled models. Made with superior hand-finished quality metals, each model includes a control timer and hidden wiring mounts for single stud installation.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.