Use discount Code Warmly15 to receive 15% off all WarmlyYours towel warmers.
There’s no doubt that a towel warmer delivers comfort and luxury, but the Ontario XL from WarmlyYours is a perfect example of how functional an electric towel warmer can be. The economical Ontario XL’s distinctive size offers two immediate benefits: it can easily accommodate multiple towels and its heat output of 444 BTUs per hour is hard to beat for the price. The heat is delivered through 11 round bars that are spaced in groups of 4, 3, and 4. This orientation makes the Ontario XL well suited for heating and drying towels of different sizes. The polished finish and hardwired connection of this model is both streamlined and aesthetically pleasing. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
Add the Towel Warmer to cart to view Accessories
- Width: 23.6"
- Height: 45.27"
- Depth: 4.4"
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts: 75
- Polished Stainless Steel
- 11 heated bars
Distance between bars: 79 mm (3.11”)
Distance between bar groupings: 158 mm (6.22”)
- 1.1 amps, 130 watts, heat output of 444 BTUs per hour
- Wall-mounted, all brackets included
- Polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Hard-wired with Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Approval cULus Listed
- On/Off Switch
- WarmlyYours Radiant provides installation support every day – year round – round the clock.
- Sku: TWS4-ONT11PH
- Warranty: 5 years
Installation Manual of WarmlyYours Ontario XL TWS4-ONT11PH
Products Warranty Card & Registration
Please choose the correct finish. Unfortunately, some of the towel warmers that we carry, do not have images that reflect each finish.
Professionally crafted and designed to fit any budget, WarmlyYours offers a range of Electric Heated Towel Warmers that are a key addition to any bathroom and operate at a fraction of the cost of most liquid filled models. Made with superior hand-finished quality metals, each model includes a control timer and hidden wiring mounts for single stud installation.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.