WarmlyYours Metropolitan TW-MT-10PS-HP Wall Mounted Dual Towel Warmer- 19.75"w x 41.5"h
The Metropolitan is one of our most popular towel warmers for good reason—this model represents the fusion of stunning modern design aesthetics with cutting edge towel warmer technology. With this towel warmer’s polished finish and crisp, strong lines, the Metropolitan makes an immediate visual impact in any room. With two groups of five heated bars, this towel warmer has more than enough room to accommodate two large towels (or a bathrobe) to warm or dry them in between uses. The Metropolitan is made from durable stainless steel with a highly polished finish that is both attractive and easy to clean.
The Metropolitan is also dual connection, meaning it can be used “as is” to plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet or it can be modified by a licensed electrician to have a hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection. When the Metropolitan is installed with a hardwired electrical connection, its unique design means there is no unattractive and cumbersome cover plate required. Additionally, this towel warmer is extremely safe and is cETLus listed. The Metropolitan comes with an LED power switch and TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 176°F (80°C). The Metropolitan is covered by our 2-year manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
Optional towel warmer controls sold separately.
- Width: 19.75"
- Height 41.5"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Amps: 1.25 A
- Ohm: 96 Ohm
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Watts: 150W
- Approval cETLus Listed
- Dual connection (120 VAC) can be used plug-in or hardwired (with modification) and Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Dimensions: 19.75" (502 mm) W x 41.5" (1,054 mm) H x 4.75" (121 mm) D
- 150 watts, heat output of 512 BTUs per hour
- 10 heated straight bars
- Polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Wall Mounted Towel Warmer
- Warranty: 2 years
Since 2001, WarmlyYours has been providing quality electric towel warmers They offer a wide range of models that are professionally crafted and designed to fit any budget. Their towel warmers operate at a fraction of the cost of most liquid-filled towel warmers, and are made with superior hand-finished quality metals. Each model includes a control timer and hidden wiring mounts for single stud installation.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.