Warmlyyours Ember Heating Panel 800 Watts Plug In - 47" x 24"
Taking its name from the aftereffects of a fire, Ember radiant panels emit heat without a flame. In fact, they emit enough heat to act as a primary or supplementary heating source for a room. Unlike convection heating, this plug-in 3.9- by 2-foot black panel heats the surfaces and objects in a room instead of the air. This allows the warmth to be stored longer within the materials before being released slowly and evenly into the air. As a result, the ambient air temperature will be cooler, but those in the room will feel warmer. To deliver even heat, the panels can be mounted to a wall. These radiant panels benefit allergy sufferers because they do not circulate dust or other allergens into the air. They can also be used as towel warmers when towel bars are attached to a vertically mounted panel located in a dry area of your bathroom. Plus, they are unique in that that they have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*. Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately. * Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd. Features: Wall Mounted: This 47” x 24” radiant panel comes with DIY-friendly plug-in connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,728 BTUs per hourLow Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.10 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Length: 47.2"
- Width: 23.6"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Weight: 41.2 lbs
- Voltage: 120 VAaC
- Watts: 800 watts
- Amps: 6.7 A
- Ohms: 17.8213 Ohm
- BTU per hour: 2730
- Connection Method: Hardwired
- Glass Black Finished
- Approval cTUVus certified
- Wall mounted: this 47” x 24” infrared heating panel can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall and the plug-in (120VAC) connection makes it very DIY-friendly
- High heat output: this panel heater delivers an impressive heat output of 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Energy efficient: it only costs approximately 9.6 cents per hour on average to run this electric wall heater
- Safe and Stylish: These radiant panels are not only more aesthetically pleasing than propane space heaters but they’re also safer
- 5-year Warranty: These wall mounted electric heaters are covered by a 5-year limited warranty
Make your bathroom even better by adding a towel bar to your EMBER Heating Panel. Available in flat styles—EMBER towel bars feature a anodized aluminum finish to beautifully accent any bathroom décor.
Ember Installation Manual
Ember Sell Sheet
Smartstat Programmable timer wiring
Lifestyle images might not reflect the correct dimensions. It is only for reference.
When they began as an electric radiant heating products business over 15 years ago, WarmlyYours, wanted a name that would embody the very essence of their business philosophy – treat each customer well and offer the very best floor warming systems and services in the industry. Since starting over 15 years ago, they have expanded their offering to include other radiant heating products to offer comfort and affordable luxury in all aspects of your living space.
Don’t love it? 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.