WarmlyYours Ingrid Wall-mounted LED Backlit Mirror - Rectangle 36″ x 24″
Sometimes, a little goes a long way—nowhere is this more perfectly exemplified than in the Ingrid, from WarmlyYours’ Marquee Series of LED Mirrors. This minimalist, rectangular model incorporates two frosted bars which imbue the full-spectrum lighting with a gentle and natural hue. This also contrasts nicely with the lighted mirror's 3/16" thick silvered reflective surface. The wall-mounted Ingrid’s elegant design is both visually striking and versatile because it can be installed vertically or horizontally. Regardless of the season or time of day, this model delivers supplemental LED light that is the same color temperature (5,000 K) as natural daylight. The copper-free glass and polished beveled edge of this mirror ensure both a crisp reflection and an attractive refraction of light around the perimeter.
- Depth: 1.25 in
- Height: 24 in
- Width: 36 in
- Amps: 0 A
- Connection Method: Hardwired
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED Light Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Watts: 20 W
- Approvals: cULus listed components
- Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating: IP44
- Warranty: 2 years
- LED Color Rendering Index (CRI): 100
- LED Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumens: 1944 lm
- Mirror Edge Type: Polished bevel
- Mirror Material: Copper-free glass
- Mounting Location: Wall
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal or Vertical
- Minimalist design easily incorporates into any aesthetic
- Twin frosted bars warmly diffuse LED light
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Touch activated on/off switch
- Streamlined profile with an installed depth of 1.25”
- Safe: cULus listed components
- 1,944 Lumens, roughly equivalent to a 130-watt incandescent light bulb
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Hardwired installation (120 VAC) eliminates visible wires and plugs
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Professionally crafted and designed to fit any budget, WarmlyYours offers a range of Electric Heated Towel Warmers that are a key addition to any bathroom and operate at a fraction of the cost of most liquid filled models. Made with superior hand-finished quality metals, each model includes a control timer and hidden wiring mounts for single stud installation.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers, bidets, LED Mirrors. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.