The Grande 12 towel warmer from WarmlyYours is a High-performance heating and stunning design aesthetics are perfectly combined in the Grande 12 towel warmer from WarmlyYours. With its 12 heated bars, the Grande 12 is one of the most powerful towel warmers for its size with a heat output of 597 BTUs per hour. The flat bars of this model create a large amount of surface area to warm and dry your towels and bathrobes. The wall-mounted Grande 12 is hardwired (110-120 VAC) which means there will not be any visible wires or plugs when its installed. The matte black finish of this model provides a visually striking element to any room. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ protection to prevent the unit from overheating.
Add the Towel Warmer to cart to view Accessories
- Width: 20.5"
- Height: 41"
- Depth: 4.3"
- Weight: 16.1 lbs
- Amps: 1.4583 A
- Ohm: 82.2895 Ohm
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Watts: 175W
- Black Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 41” (1,040 mm) H x 20.5” (520 mm) W x 4.3” (110 mm) D
- 6 Groups of 2 bars, flat
- 1.45 amps, 175 watts, heat output of 597 BTUs per hour
- 12 heated
- Wall-mounted, all brackets included
- Matte black finish, 304-durable steel construction
- Hardwired connection (110 – 120 VAC) eliminates visible wires
- Hard-wired with Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Approval cULus listed with built-in overheat protection
- On/Off Switch
- WarmlyYours Radiant provides installation support every day – year round – round the clock.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
Please choose the correct finish. Unfortunately, some of the towel warmers that we carry, do not have images that reflect each finish.
Professionally crafted and designed to fit any budget, WarmlyYours offers a range of Electric Heated Towel Warmers that are a key addition to any bathroom and operate at a fraction of the cost of most liquid filled models. Made with superior hand-finished quality metals, each model includes a control timer and hidden wiring mounts for single stud installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.