Tuzio Blenheim Hardwired or plug in Towel Warmer - 29.5"w x 51"h
With its curved heated towel bars and sleek design, Tuzio’s Blenheim towel warmer is a stylish addition to any bathroom. Available in chrome for that polished look, or oil-rubbed bronze for something a little bolder, Blenheim makes the luxury of warm towels accessible to a broad range of tastes and interior designs. Take luxury home with this sophisticated wall-mounted towel warmer in your bathroom and impress yourself, and your guests, more often. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- Height: 51.0"
- Width: 29.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Watts: 300
- Voltage: 110V
- Weight: 54.0Lb
- Finishes: Chrome & Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Installation: Electric Hardwired or Electric Plug-In
- Bar Type: Round bar
- Please contact for custom finishes
- Dual-purpose radiator functions as a towel warmer and space heater
- Tuzio Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Warranty document)
- A Programmable timer is included with Hardwired Tuzio Towel Warmer
- Tuzio Towel Warmers can be wired on the left hand side. When you add the towel warmer to the cart, it will give you the option to have it wired on the left hand side.
Tuzio Towel Warmers Brochure
Installation Manual of Tuzio Blenheim Hardwired
Installation Manual of Tuzio Blenheim Plug-In
Tuzio Towel Warmer Warranty
Return Policy (NO RESTOCKING FEE!)
The technical drawing (last image), shows the correct design of this particular Tuzio towel
Tuzio is committed to quality. From concept to design and solution, our vision is to provide an inspiring range of modern, contemporary products, and bring this affordable luxury into the range of every household in North America. At the cutting edge of design, we are driven by our company mission to do everything we do right, enthusiastically and on time. Each of our products has been created for a specific look and feel to suit the needs of architects, interior designers and private individuals who appreciate sophistication and substance.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This towel warmer (oil rubbed bronze) matches the fixtures in our renovated bathroom perfectly. This is a great addition to any bathroom renovation, if you have the wall space - I am so glad we did it. It took awhile to get this installed after we purchased (couldn't get a contractor for our bathroom reno), hence the delay in review. The warmer is great, it does not get as hot as the ones we have encountered in Europe, but it doesn't need to. Towels are dried quickly and it helps heat the bathroom in these cold winter months. For the install, the contractor ran into an issue, when following install directions, where the support ends actually punched through the drywall, we think due to the weight and design, but not sure. Anyway, we repaired the drywall and remedied the issue by installing upper and lower 1X4 supports, cut to the width of the towel bar. We sanded and then stained them to match our trim, then attached the towel warmer to the supports. It looks great, and it provides more space/distance between the wall and the bars, making it easier to hang the towels. Overall, we are very pleased.
I purchased one of these for a bathroom addition, in response to the positive reviews of both product and service on the website. I then decided to purchase a second warmer for an existing bathroom. On both occasions, Michael was very helpful in responding to questions and for the second device , he supplied extr brackets to fit our needs (covering over holes from prior towel bar).
I’m very satisfied with the product and the service provided and would not hesitate to use this firm again.