Smart Thermostat for Runtal Towel Warmers
Introducing Runtal’s latest addition to our Electric Radiant heating line, the all-new RST-V2 Smart Thermostat. This second-generation model is both smaller, thinner and with an upgraded NFC it’s even easier to set up and operate than its predecessor. Designed specifically for line voltage electric heating applications, the RST-V2 gives you full control from anywhere that you have an internet connection. By setting heat comfort requirements for when you need them, the RST-V2 saves energy and money allowing you to stay comfortable when occupying a space and reducing consumption when not. Set schedules, monitor, and map energy usage for your whole electric heating system including multiple zones, all from your smart phone. The RST-V2 is designed to work perfectly with Runtal Electric Radiant heating products giving you the best of both worlds for true comfort, and unmatched control and efficiency. The RST Thermostat is fully compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and works with both Apple and Android platforms.
- Height 5.7 in
- Width 3.8”
- Depth 1.1
- 2 Year Warranty
- Mobile App: Adjust your home heating from anywhere on your Android or iOS device.
- Thermostat: The RST displays the room’s temperature, and the touch buttons allow you to adjust it.
- Zone Control: Group multiple RST’s into heating zones, and control them together through the app. Smart Home: Control your RST through your favorite smart home platforms and home assistants.
- Scheduling: Set up automatic scheduling for your RST, including weekday/weekend or day by schedules.
- Vacation Scheduling: Tell your RST when you are going on vacation, and it will lower the temperature while you are away.
Thermostat Installation Guide
Comfort, style, versatility, durability, and energy efficiency are all engineered into every radiator that Runtal builds. Headquartered in Switzerland with licensees worldwide, Runtal is considered the world leader in radiator technology. This is no surprise since Runtal invented panel radiators back in the 1950s and has hundreds of thousands of installations throughout the world. Over 20 years ago, a major commitment was made to the American and Canadian markets by the opening of a state-of-the-art factory in Ward Hill, Massachusetts. All products are designed to meet American building requirements and carry a five-year warranty.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers, bidets, LED Mirrors. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.