If you thought towel warmers were only for the bathroom, think again. The Runtal Omnipanel towel warmer is here to bring warmth and luxury to your entire home, ofﬁce, and more. Designed to serve as both a warmer and a room heater, it is incredibly versatile. In your bathroom, it can warm and dry your towels and robes. In a living room, mudroom, or even ofﬁce, it can keep the space cozy and warm while drying coats, umbrellas, gloves, and more.
- Width : 24"
- Height: 38.8"
- Depth : 3.8"
- Wattage: 700W
- Voltage: 120v is standard
- If you would like 208v or 240v, please specify in the notes section
- BTUH Heat Output: 1920
- One color matched towel bar accent is included with each Omnipanel II and may be snapped on anywhere desired (with the exception of the bottom tube).
- Available in Runtal White, Wine Red, Grey White, Runtal Steel, Cream White, Grey Blue, Glacier Grey, Grey Brown, Almond & Moss Green.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Warranty: 5 years
- On/off Toggle (D Model) - This model has a built in lite toggle switch
- No Control (H Model)- This model is supplied without a control on the unit and provides a solution for applications where building codes won't permit unit mounted controls such as placement above a tub.
- The images are stock photos of the Omnipanel collection. Please review the spec sheet.
Comfort, style, versatility, durability and energy efficiency are all engineered into every radiator that runtal builds. Headquartered in Switzerland with licensees worldwide, Runtal is considered the world leader in radiator technology. This is no surprise, since Runtal invented panel radiators back in the 1950's and has hundreds of thousands of installations throughout the world. Over 20 years ago, a major commitment was made to the American and Canadian markets by the opening of a state-of-the-art factory in Ward Hill, Massachusetts. All products are designed to meet American building requirements and carry a five year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.