When it comes to adding a bit of extravagance to your life, you can hardly do better than purchasing a towel warmer. There are three primary qualities you examine in any towel warmer you consider—surface space, the ability to customize the settings, and the overall design. When looking at these qualities in the Runtal Neptune towel warmer, you will find that it truly is a standout model.
Due to the close spacing of the bars and the overall amount of them, the surface space of this model is maximized. What this means is that your towels and robes will be evenly heated, which in turn means that you won’t have any chilly spots pressed against your skin after your warm shower ends. The Neptune offers multiple different settings for you to choose from each time you use the product, allowing you to perfectly customize your experience. Finally, its design blends well into a variety of décor and the model is available in eleven different finishes. You would be hard pressed to find another towel warmer that gets such high marks.
- Width : 19.5"
- Height: 33.1"
- Depth : 4.2"
- Watts/Amps: 450W / 4.1 amps
- Voltage: 120 v
- BTUH Heat Output: 1024 (Chrome & Stainless) 2228 (Painted)
- Type available Hardwired
- Available in Polished Chrome, Runtal White, Wine Red, Grey White, Runtal Steel, Cream White, Grey Blue, Glacier Grey, Grey Brown, Almond & Moss Green.
- Soft touch five setting (off/lo/med/hi/timer on hi for 3 hours) digital control..
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Warranty: 5 years
Comfort, style, versatility, durability and energy efficiency are all engineered into every radiator that runtal builds. Headquartered in Switzerland with licensees worldwide, Runtal is considered the world leader in radiator technology. This is no surprise, since Runtal invented panel radiators back in the 1950's and has hundreds of thousands of installations throughout the world. Over 20 years ago, a major commitment was made to the American and Canadian markets by the opening of a state-of-the-art factory in Ward Hill, Massachusetts. All products are designed to meet American building requirements and carry a five year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.