Mr. Steam Metro W328T Hardwired Towel Warmer - 20"w x 31.5"h
There is an inherent beauty in the sleek, curved lines of the Metro W328 from Mr. Steam. This towel warmer is designed to maximize the surface heating area allowing for more even heating of towels and robes. The simple and elegant design easily integrates with any bathroom design. Each towel warmer comes with aromatherapy oil to complete your in home spa experience. Affordable and elegant, this towel warmer can fit your budget and your needs while delivering the quality performance one expects from any Mr. Steam product. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- Height: 31.5"
- Width: 20”
- Depth: 4.75”
- Bars: 8
- Voltage: 98 Watts 120 Volts
- Ship Weight: 10 lbs.
- Made of only the highest quality stainless steel
- Available in brushed or polished finish
- Sure to please the most discerning decorator with a graceful design
- Standard with built in Aromatherpy oil well
- Programmable timer and matching cover plate included
- cULus listed
- Warranty: 2 year
About Mr. Steam:
For over 50 years, informed architects, builders, remodelers, and consumers have chosen Mr. Steam as a premier source of upscale, high quality steam and sauna products, including towel warmers, shower speakers, shower seats, aromasteam and chromasteam systems.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.