Noel is an electric towel warmers with low power consumption. Made in aluminum with epoxy matt finishing of high resistance, available in black and white colours. It dries and warms up to 2 shower towels or bathrobes. It conceals the towels keeping the bathroom tidier. The coordinated towel bar, roll holder and hooks complete the collection. Customizations can be done on request for hotels and SPAs.
- Height: 36.22"
- Width: 11.81"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Watts: 120
- Voltage: 220v (110v available upon request)
- CE certiﬁed (the heating element is UL certiﬁed).
- Lead Time: 6 weeks.
- 100% made in Italy
- Design Monica Freitas Geronimi
- Engineering Studio Tecnico Margaroli
- Electric towel warmer. Low-energy consumption.
- 220 volts 110 volts / on request power consumption 120w
- Electric towel warmers with low power consumption.
- Made of powder coated aluminum with high resistance epoxy paint and available in matt black and white finishes.
- Dries and warms up to 2 shower towels or bathrobes.
- It hides the towels leaving the bathroom tidier.
- The coordinated towel holder, roll holder and hangers complete the collection.
- Customizations can be made on request for hotels and SPAs.
- The mg12 towel warmers have not been created to heat the room.
MG12 Towel Warmers Brochure
MG12 is a company that creates design products for architects and design lovers, ‘made in Italy’ and eco friendly. mg12 towel warmers are innovative and carefully designed with considerable added value. Mg12 towel warmers are made in aluminum with a epoxy electrostatic paint.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.