Superslim is an electric towel warmers with low power consumption. Made in aluminum with epox matt finishing of high resistance, available in black and white colours. It dries and warms two bathrobes and or shower towels. It conceals the towels or bathrobes keeping the bathroom tidier. The coordinated towel bar, roll holder and hooks complete the collection. Customizations can be made on request for hotels and SPAs. Superslim model warms two bath towels. In summer it can be used as a magazine rack. Available in black or white painted aluminium, with or without a mirror placed on the front surface.
- Height: 55"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 4"
- Watts: 120
- Voltage: 220v (110v available upon request)
- CE certiﬁed (the heating element is UL certiﬁed).
- Lead Time: 6 weeks.
- 100% made in Italy
- Design Monica Freitas Geronimi
- Engineering Studio Tecnico Margaroli
- Electric towel warmer. Low-energy consumption.
- 220 volts 110 volts / on request power consumption 120w
- Electric towel warmers with low power consumption.
- Made in aluminum with epox matt finishing of high resistance, available in black and white colours.
- It dries and warms two bathrobes and or shower towels.
- It conceals the towels or bathrobes keeping the bathroom tidier.
- The coordinated towel bar, roll holder and hooks complete the collection.
- Customizations can be made on request for hotels and SPAs.
- The size is 140 cm high by 36 cm wide by 11 cm deep
- mg12 towel warmers were not created to warm up the bathroom
MG12 Towel Warmers Brochure
MG12 is a company that creates design products for architects and design lovers, ‘made in Italy’ and eco friendly. mg12 towel warmers are innovative and carefully designed with considerable added value. Mg12 towel warmers are made in aluminum with a epoxy electrostatic paint.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.