Geometrici Magazine Towel Warmer by mg12 is characterized by a modern Italian design. With its innovative shape, Geometrici Magazine dries, warms and conceals up to 2 shower towels. Combining design with high technology, energy efficiency, and versatility, this piece is ideal to decorate bathrooms and SPA ambiances, keeping them tidy. Made of white or black aluminum, Geometrici Magazine is an electric low energy consumption towel warmer.
- Height: 20"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 4"
- Watts: 135
- Voltage: 110v (220v available upon request)
- CE certiﬁed (the heating element is UL certiﬁed).
- Lead Time: 6 weeks.
- 100% made in Italy
- Design Monica Freitas Geronimi
- Engineering Studio Tecnico Margaroli
- Electric towel warmer. Low-energy consumption.
- 220 volts 110 volts / on request power consumption 135w
- The balance of classical forms.
- Electric towel warmers with low power consumption.
- Made in aluminum with epox matt finishing of high resistance, available in black and white colours.
- It dries and warms up to 2 shower towels.
- It conceals the towels keeping the bathroom tidier.
- The coordinated towel bar, roll holder and hooks complete the collection.
- Customizations can be done on request for hotels and SPAs.
MG12 is a company that creates design products for architects and design lovers, ‘made in Italy’ and eco friendly. mg12 towel warmers are innovative and carefully designed with considerable added value. Mg12 towel warmers are made in aluminum with a epoxy electrostatic paint.