Geometrici Slim Towel Warmer by mg12 is characterized by a modern Italian design. This exclusive piece combines classical forms with high technology, energy efficiency, and versatility. Thanks to its small proportions, Geometrici Slim is ideal for little ambiances such as petite bathrooms. Despite its limited dimensions, Geometrici dries and warms up to 2 shower towels, concealing them and keeping the ambiance tidier. Made of white or black aluminum, Geometrici Slim is an electric low energy consumption towel warmer.
- Height: 27.55"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Watts: 90
- Voltage: 110v (220v available upon request)
- CE certiﬁed (the heating element is UL certiﬁed).
- Lead Time: 6 weeks.
- 100% made in Italy
- Design Monica Freitas Geronimo
- Engineering Margaroli Technical Studio
- The balance of essential forms.
- Low energy consumption electric towel warmers.
- Made of aluminum with powder-coat high resistance epoxy paint and available in matt white and black finishes.
- Dry and heat up to 2 shower towels.
- It hides the towels, leaving the bathroom more tidy.
- Towel warmer NOT suitable to warm up the bathroom
MG12 Towel Warmers Brochure
MG12 is a company that creates design products for architects and design lovers, ‘made in Italy’ and eco friendly. mg12 towel warmers are innovative and carefully designed with considerable added value. Mg12 towel warmers are made in aluminum with a epoxy electrostatic paint.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.