We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, live chat with us or email email@example.com
No matter who you are or where you live, you deserve a little luxury in your life. However, we all know how hard it can be to justify splurging on that special item. With a towel warmer, the justification is simple: we all need somewhere to hang our towels, those towels must be dried, and our bathroom dry and mildew free. A towel warmer can do all of those things while also providing us with the luxury of a toasty warm towel or robe to wrap ourselves in as we finish our shower.
The Amba Jeeves D Curved towel warmer is one of the most versatile towel warmers on the market, both in terms of its functionality and its design. With its simple, curved shape, it can play classic or modern. Available in a wide variety of finishes, there isn’t a bathroom design it cannot enhance.
- Width : 20-1/2" (Custom Widths Available)
- Height: 53"
- Depth : 6-1/2"
- Crossbars: 20
- Watts: 240
- BTUs: 818
- Amps: 2.2
- Weight: 32 Pounds
- Average Temp. Range 145 °– 154 °F
- Safety cut out temp of 158 ° F
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- 10 year limited warranty
- Towel Warmer / Towel Dryer
- Classic towel bar with a gentle curve
- Can be wired on left side for an extra charge, upon request
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold,and mildew free
- Bars ideally spaced to hold large and small towels
- High-quality stainless steel
- Finishes include polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white
- The overall depth of Jeeves Towel Rails is 6 1/2" for the Curved models
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order
- Includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety
- Can be controlled by a simple on / off switch or an optional 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer.
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Available in the following custom widths: 12" / 16" / 24". Please contact us for pricing.
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated) and is aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and life style in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the America public on the many benefits of owning a towel warmer. Many of their collections come in different finishes including polished and brushed stainless steel, white and oil rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several different collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
I love this on line store. Very responsive and helpful. Could not have had a better experience. Timely arrival. Not up yet, but soon in the remodel. I will send a photo when finished to show off how great it is going to be. Thank you only towel warmers!!! Great job!!!
I appreciated the prompt response from OnlyTowel Warmers to help me decide in the best product for my bath, and am very pleased with the Jeeves warmer. Looks great in the space and holds large towels (and a robe) comfortably.
Thank you for the kind review and for providing a picture. It look's great.
The 1st part of the order arrived exactly on time and in good condition, we await the 2nd part which should arrive shortly
Great service from Only Towels Warmers.
Fast and efficient shipping. Thank you