Geometrici Shelf by mg12 is a towel warmer with a modern Italian design that combines classical forms with high technology, energy efficiency, and versatility. Designed to dry and warm up to 3 shower towels, 2 inside and 1 on the shelf, this piece is an unmissable complement in every modern bathroom. Its practical shelves make it ideal to store small bathroom items, keeping the ambiance tidy. Made of white or black aluminum, Geometrici Shelf is an electric low energy consumption towel warmer.
- Height: 40.55"
- Width: 16.55"
- Depth: 11.50"
- Watts: 135
- Voltage: 110v (220v available upon request)
- CE certiﬁed (the heating element is UL certiﬁed).
- Lead Time: 6 weeks.
- 100% made in Italy
- Design Monica Freitas Geronimo
- Engineering Margaroli Technical Studio
- The balance of essential forms.
- Low energy consumption electric towel warmers.
- Made of powder coated aluminum with high strength epoxy paint and available in matt white and black finishes.
- Dries and warms up to 3 shower towels or bathrobes (2 inside and 1 above the shelf).
- It hides the towels, leaving the bathroom more tidy.
- The collection is completed by the towel holder, the roll holder and the coordinated hangers.
- Customizations can be made on request for hotels and SPAs.
MG12 is a company that creates design products for architects and design lovers, ‘made in Italy’ and eco friendly. mg12 towel warmers are innovative and carefully designed with considerable added value. Mg12 towel warmers are made in aluminum with a epoxy electrostatic paint.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.