WarmlyYours Grande 10 Hardwired Towel Warmer - 20.5"w x 34.25"h
If the Grande 10 towel warmer from WarmlyYours proves anything, it’s that Sometimes huge performance comes in small packages, which is perfectly embodied by the Grande 10 towel warmer from WarmlyYours. The compact profile of this model means it can be installed in a wide variety of locations, while its heat output of 460 BTUs per hour stands toe-to-toe with nearly any electric towel warmer on the market. The broad bars of the Grande 10 offer extra surface area for expedient heating and the design incorporates a spacing that allows the top pair of bars to perfectly accommodate hand towels. The matte black finish of the Grande 10 serves as a visually striking compliment to the lighter colors used in contemporary bathroom design. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ protection to prevent the unit from overheating. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- Width: 20.5"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 4.3"
- Weight: 13.7 lbs
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Amps: 1.12 A
- Watts: 135
- Black Stainless Steel
- 10 heated, flat bars with top-bar spacing for hand towels
- 135 watts, heat output of 460 BTUs per hour
- Wall-mounted, all brackets included
- Matte black finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Hardwired connection eliminates visible wires
- Easy-to-use integrated power switch with indicator light
- Approval cULus Listed with built-in overheat protection
- On/Off Switch
- WarmlyYours Radiant provides installation support every day – year round – round the clock.
- Warranty: 5 years Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
Please choose the correct finish. Unfortunately, some of the towel warmers that we carry, do not have images that reflect each finish.
Professionally crafted and designed to fit any budget, WarmlyYours offers a range of Electric Heated Towel Warmers that are a key addition to any bathroom and operate at a fraction of the cost of most liquid-filled models. Made with superior hand-finished quality metals, each model includes a control timer and hidden wiring mounts for single-stud installation.
Shop other Towel Warmers to find the best option for your home!
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.