Mr. Steam Broadway W236TPC Hardwired Towel Warmer - 36"h x 20"w
There is inherent beauty in the sleek, curved lines of the Broadway W236 from Mr. Steam. This towel warmer is designed to maximize the surface heating area allowing for more even heating of towels and robes. The simple and elegant design easily integrates with any bathroom design. Each towel warmer comes with aromatherapy oil to complete your in home spa experience. Affordable and elegant, this towel warmer can fit your budget and your needs while delivering the quality performance one expects from any Mr. Steam product. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- Height: 36"
- Width: 20”
- Depth: 4.25”
- Bars: 15
- Voltage: 400 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Ship Weight: 24 lbs.
- Manufactured of brass construction for strength and durability
- Available in Polished Chrome
- Sure to please the most discerning decorator with a graceful design
- Sleek curved lines maximize surface heating area
- Standard with built in Aromatherpy oil well
- Programmable timer and matching cover plate included
- cULus listed
- Warranty: 2 year
About Mr. Steam:
For over 50 years, informed architects, builders, remodelers, and consumers have chosen Mr. Steam as a premier source of upscale, high quality steam and sauna products, including towel warmers, shower speakers, shower seats, aromasteam and chromasteam systems.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers, bidets, LED Mirrors. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This is our 2nd Mr Steam towel warmer for our new home. Ordering was very easy and the telephone support for the sale was exceptional. The warmer and the towel hook were both shipped direct from the manufacturer the following business day and they arrived in perfect condition 2 days later. Plus the price was the best I found online and since shipping was included, the price, the service and the support made this an unbeatable deal.
Bottom line- I looked around before deciding on buying here, but I'm glad I found Onlytowelwarmers.com and give them a A+ recommendation
I ordered a Mr. Steam W236-ORB and received it promptly. The unit arrived in perfect condition, however after opening the box my wife and I decided I should have ordered the taller model. I contacted customer service on a Saturday morning via the web chat to inquire about exchanging the unit for the larger model. Being a weekend, I fully anticipated receiving an automated reply stating my question would be reviewed and answered the next business day. To my surprise, my question was received and answered immediately. After exchanging a couple of emails with Michael (the owner), I was sent an RMA number and location to return the unit. The entire process took about a week, with every single one of my emails answered the same day. By far the best customer service I have ever received by any internet company - bar none. I have not yet installed the replacement unit, but given the professionalism and competence exhibited by the entire Onlytowelwarmers staff I am confident there will be no issue that won't be resolved efficiently and effectively. This is truly an excellent company from top to bottom, and one that should serve as a model for all.