We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, live chat with us or email email@example.com
Luxury does not discriminate. It can be appreciated by anyone, no matter what their background, no matter where they live. It is not simply meant to be enjoyed in Hollywood mansions or New York City penthouses.
Whether you live in a gated mansion or on a ranch in Texas, you know that feeling when you are exhausted from the day, the muck of life weighing you down, and all you can desire is a long, hot shower to wash away the day. By the time you get home, your thoughts are singular, focused only on enjoying the warmth and the steam, wanting to stand under the water until the water runs cold.
That shower must end, but the warmth doesn’t need to. Wrapping yourself in a warm towel, holding the chill at bay—that is luxury. And it is luxury that anyone can appreciate.
So bring the Amba Jeeves H Curved towel warmer into your home and that luxury into your life.
- Width : 20-1/2" (Custom Widths Available)
- Height: 18"
- Depth : 6-1/2"
- Crossbars: 7
- Watts: 60-80
- BTUs: 205-273
- Amps: 0.6-0.75
- Weight: 12 Pounds
- Average Temp. Range 145 °– 154 °F
- Safety cut out temp of 158 ° F
- Standard voltage 110 volts
- 10 year limited warranty
- Towel Warmer / Towel Dryer
- Classic towel bar with straight bars
- Can be wired on left side for an extra charge, upon request
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold,and mildew free
- Bars ideally spaced to hold large and small towels
- High-quality stainless steel
- Finishes include polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white
- The overall depth of Jeeves Towel Rails is 4 1/2" for the Straight models
- Includes a built in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety
- Can be controlled by an optional on / off switch or 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer.
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Available in the following custom widths: 16" & 24". Please contact us for pricing.
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated) and is aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and life style in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the America public on the many benefits of owning a towel warmer. Many of their collections come in different finishes including polished and brushed stainless steel, white and oil rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several different collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
where is the on off switch for the Jeeves H?
There is not an on/off switch on the Amba Jeeves H. You will need to install a on/off switch or programmable timer with it.