Your bathroom and the daily routines you conduct there are as unique as you are. From the design of the space to the way you organize your belongings, it’s clear you pay attention to the little details and how you interact with your space. That’s why every component of the room needs to work together in perfect harmony not only with the rest of the space, but with your routine as well. So while you’re focusing on creating the perfect bathroom space, be sure to consider a Sterlingham towel warmer as well.
The Sterlingham Arley Wall Mount 4 Rail warmer provides you with the luxury of warm, fluffy towels any time you want them. And with its clean lines and crisp corners its sure to complement any contemporary bathroom design. Best of all, each Sterlingham Arley towel warmer is made by hand just for you. Now you can have the pinnacle of luxury for your bathroom, along with a towel warmer that is as unique as the rest of your space, and the perfect complement to your lifestyle.
- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- Width : 21.5"
- Height: 31.5"
- Depth : 5.5"
- Crossbars: 4
- Watts: 84
- Supply cable can exit from whichever foot flange is chosen.
- Hardwired (110v)
- Sterlingham towel warmers are custom made and takes 4 - 6 weeks.
- Sterlingham can be customize to any size. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Concealed fittings (screw heads hidden)
Sterlingham Low Energy Electric Towel Warmers are crafted to last the life of your home.
Finishes Available: Polished Unlaquered Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Chrome, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Light Antique Bronze, Dark Antique Bronze, Medium Antique Bronze, Gun Metal, Antique Gold, Polished Gold, Brushed Gold, Matte White, Matte Black
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.