The Runtal Versus towel warmer offers a look that is simple, yet still visually interesting. The intersecting lines help to add an artful touch by changing up the visual balance of the piece. Available in your choice of eleven different finishes, you can really make it a statement of your own.
Due to the open-ended bars on the left-hand side of the towel warmer, handing towels, robes, and more is a breeze. The bars are tightly set in groups of three, which helps to create maximum surface space, resulting in even heating—no need to worry about cold or damp spots on your towels. With five different settings, you can get the exact amount of warmth you desire. Sized to accommodate the entire family, this is the perfect way to bring luxury into any home.
- Width : 22.8"
- Height: 68.5"
- Depth : 3.2"
- Watts/Amps: 900W / 8.2 amps
- Voltage: 120 v
- BTU Heat Output: 3072
- The controller comes standard on the right hand side (VTRER).
- If you want the controller on the left hand side (VTREL), please mention in the notes section.
- Type available hardwired
- Available in Runtal White, Wine Red, Grey White, Runtal Steel, Cream White, Grey Blue, Glacier Grey, Grey Brown, Almond & Moss Green.
- Soft touch five setting (off/lo/med/hi/timer on hi for 3 hours) digital control.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Warranty: 5 years
Comfort, style, versatility, durability and energy efficiency are all engineered into every radiator that runtal builds. Headquartered in Switzerland with licensees worldwide, Runtal is considered the world leader in radiator technology. This is no surprise, since Runtal invented panel radiators back in the 1950's and has hundreds of thousands of installations throughout the world. Over 20 years ago, a major commitment was made to the American and Canadian markets by the opening of a state-of-the-art factory in Ward Hill, Massachusetts. All products are designed to meet American building requirements and carry a five year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.