The Neptune Rouge collection includes a variety of freestanding bathtubs. The Rouge freestanding tubs offer a practical, pure and functional design that complements your lifestyle. With its bold aesthetic look, Neptune Rouge allows you to transform your bathroom into a unique and exclusive living space.
Add the tub to cart to view Accessories
- Length: 66.75"
- Width: 31.5"
- Height: 23"
- Weight: 106 lbs
- Water Capacity: 60 gallons
- Maximum comfort water depth: 14.75"
- Drain Placement: Center
- Adjustable feet
- Freestanding Contemporary style
- Finish: White
- Above-the-floor rough (AFR) Integrated linear overflow and drain kit included, chrome
- Neptune tubs are not pre-drilled for faucets.
- ETL listed
- Made in Canada
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty on tub and 10-year limited warranty on therapies.
- Usually ships within 48 hours.
Mass-Air: 12 injectors, 750W (1 1/2h.p.) Optima blower, with 300W heating element, 72” blower hose extension, and remote control. Mass Air Jet Finish: White/Chrome AZ3260F10M. The Mass-Air system creates the delightful experience of softly floating on a cushion of soothing bubbles for a gentle, relaxing massage.
Rouge-Air: 12 micro-jets, 750W (1 1/2h.p.) Optima blower, with 300W heating element, 72” blower hose extension, and remote control. AZ3260F10A The Rouge-Air will make you at once appreciate the beauty of an acrylic freestanding bathtub and the benefits of a gentle and soothing massage.
96” blower hose extension A blower hose extension is required when the blower is located more than 4’ from the bathtub. Can be selected after adding tub to cart.
- Bathtub drain adapter: is a floor drain adapter designed to facilitate the installation of freestanding bathtubs (must be installed before tiles are laid). Designed to be installed in a 8" to 10" joist space. Can be selected after adding tub to cart.
- If you need an option that is not listed please contact us at email@example.com
Expressing our difference clearly, innovating with relevant product offerings, staying connected to customer needs, and being in tune with our business partners. These are principles that reflect Produits Neptune’s intimate conviction that life is more beautiful when it is surrounded by beauty.
The first company in North America to earn certification ECORESPONSIBLE, and wholly owned by its management staff, Produits Neptune provides inspiring, well-thought out product lines with enough flexibility for you to mix, match, and create your own chic, bathroom signature. With Produits Neptune, everything is possible, and everything is simple. It's all yours to enjoy, a perfect balance of form and function.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.