Myson Contemporary Designer ANGARA ERR3 Hardwired Towel Warmer - 31"w x 36"h
The Contemporary Designer line of towel warmers from Myson are striking, with their simple lines and ample sizing. The design is sleek and practically minimalist, making it the perfect addition to any décor, ready to complement without overpowering. These warmers are designed to maximize surface contact for more even heating and can hold multiple towels and/or robes. Each towel warmer is crafted by hand from brass and built to last. Available in six different ﬁnishes: polished chrome, polished nickel, regal brass, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze and white. All Contemporary Designer models come with the necessary mounting hardware. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- Width :31
- Height :36
- Depth :4
- Weight :37
- Watts : 435
- Amps : 3.95
- Voltage : 120V/60Hz
- Chrome UPC:05055171084255
- Nickel UPC:05055171084262
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made with brass tube.
- Proﬁle: 1-1/4" vertical/riser and 1" horizontal/rail.
Installation Manual of Myson Contemporary Designer ERR3
Technical Information of Myson Contemporary Designer ERR3
Myson Towel Warmer Brochure
Myson Towel Warmer Troubleshooting
For decades, Myson has been recognized as the leading name in towel warmers. Myson continue to pride themselves on providing their customers with designer products and practical heating solutions. Myson is the product of choice for homeowners, designers, architects and builders. Throughout this section Myson’ll discover a variety of elegant and fashionable designer towel warmers in their European, Contemporary, Classic and Gem Collections, all coupled with advanced technology to provide efficient and environmentally friendly ways to deliver heat with function and style.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.