The Classic Comfort series of towel warmers from Myson are contemporary in their design. With simple, sleek lines and an oversized design, they are inspiring, elegant, and positively luxurious. Each Classic Comfort towel warmer from Myson is hand crafted from brass. You can select your desired ﬁnish from polished chrome and white. With amble space for both towels and robes, this is the perfect towel warmer for the family. All Classic Comfort models come with the necessary mounting hardware.
- Width :24 1/8"
- Height :38 7/8"
- Depth :4"
- Weight :45
- Watts : 200
- Amps : 1.75
- Voltage : 120V/60Hz
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made with cold-rolled steel tube.
- Proﬁle: “D” shaped vertical/riser and 1" round horizontal/rail.
Installation Manual of Myson Classic Comfort EECOCH86
Technical Information of Myson Classic Comfort EECOCH86
Myson Towel Warmer Brochure
Myson Towel Warmer Troubleshooting
For decades, Myson has been recognized as the leading name in towel warmers. Myson continue to pride themselves on providing their customers with designer products and practical heating solutions. Myson is the product of choice for homeowners, designers, architects and builders. Throughout this section Myson’ll discover a variety of elegant and fashionable designer towel warmers in their European, Contemporary, Classic and Gem Collections, all coupled with advanced technology to provide efficient and environmentally friendly ways to deliver heat with function and style.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.