Amba Jeeves Wet-rated Kit
The Jeeves Wet-rated Kit is a UL certified upgrade kit that allows for the installation of any Jeeves towel warmer in a ‘wet area.’ These include but are not limited to above a bathtub, in a shower alcove or walk-in shower stall, or in a wet room. Following proper installation, the wet-rated kit ensures any Jeeves towel warmer is safe to use in these areas.
Jeeves Models can be safely installed with our wet-rated kit in Zones 1 and 2(see picture) Make sure to check state/local electrical codes before installing.
This kit only works with the Amba Jeeves towel warmers.
Don’t love it? 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.