What’s better than wrapping yourself in a cozy and warm towel right after a rejuvenating shower, right? The towel warmers are an energy-efficient, durable, and reliable method to achieve the utmost serenity and tranquility in your bathrooms - all year long! Undeniably, towel warmers are the cutting edge of new bathroom design technology as they’re not simply making lives easier but also much more comfortable. And with this new-age technology, there are a ton of queries raised amongst homeowners and other commercial users.
With an aspiring range of modern and classic towel warmers, Kontour sets a new benchmark in performance and convenience. The Kontour towel warmers offer superb quality and extreme affordability for the value. Whether you have a powder bathroom, smaller bathrooms, Jack-and-Jill bathroom, or master bathrooms - the Kontour towel warmers are a great way to conserve space while offering a sense of luxury at a minimal cost. We, at Only TowelWarmers, are proud to offer a wide array of towel warmers in a wide array of styles, sizes, shapes, and designs.
A Sneak Peek at Kontour Towel Warmer Collection
Beautiful, simple, and functional - the Kontour towel warmers are effective in offering overall performance while staying out of the spotlight. These classic, sleek, and contemporary designs will make a wonderful statement in any bathroom design style and decor. The Kontour towel warmers are majorly characterized by bold lines, bespoke design, and striking shapes and design pieces that offer the utmost warmth and comfort. Generally, this collection is available in chrome, brushed nickel, and matte black finish to complement various color palettes and design styles.
Unlike other towel warmer categories, the Kontour towel warmers take around 5 to 10 minutes to heat up the surface - hence, quite energy-efficient. Most of the towel warmers in this collection are programmable control with an equipped ‘timer’ setting for convenient usage and optimization. At Kontour, you’ll also find a large variety of styles, sizes, and finishes for towel warmers. We have further subcategorized our Kontour collection into 6 subdivisions based on style, finishes, and design patterns. Let’s have a detailed look into each of these categories and their characteristics.
6 Categories of Kontour Towel Warmer Collection
- Angle - The Kontour Angle tower warmers are equipped with accessories that are meant to support and complement the main pieces and not take center stage. Not over-the-top but the accessories of this collection define utmost simplicity, minimalism, functionality, and beauty. They not only help in drying wet towels but also offer the luxury of fluffy, sumptuous towels after a steamy shower. Our angle collection is offered in chrome and brushed nickel finishes. Whether you have a contemporary style or modern - these towel warmers are a way to go!
Kontour Angle Plug In or Hardwired Towel Warmer With Shelf - 24"w x 39"h
- Camber - Our Kontour Camber collection offers a freestanding plug-in towel warmer that is easy to use and easy to maintain for medium to larger-sized bathrooms. The simplicity, practicality, and functionality of the rods allow multiple towels to dry at a particular time. The attached plug-in cord is at least 5’ long - hence, making it easier for the warmers to be moved around and located freely around the plug points. These towel warmers are designed in a way to offer utmost longevity while keeping the towels dry, warm, and mildew free for years and years to come.
Kontour Camber K1023E Freestanding Plug in Towel Warmer - 25"w x 38"h
- Convex - Offered in chrome and brushed nickel finishes, the Convex towel warmers have a slightly curved surface for easy use and flexibility. Highly suited for traditional, classic, and transitional design styles - these towel warmers tend to set a new benchmark in terms of practicality, convenience, affordability, and performance. This collection offers towel warmers composed of stainless steel that may take around 5 to 10 minutes to heat up. And we’re happy to inform you that the towel warmers are CSA approved and meet the highest certifications.
Kontour Convex Plug In or Hardwired Towel Warmer - 24"w x 40"h
- Linear - As the name suggests, the ‘Linear’ towel warmer is composed of straight bars to easily complement modern, contemporary, and mid-century modern backdrops. These elongated towel warmers can easily accommodate various towels to dry while offering the utmost beauty, functionality, and practicality in design. Hence, you can choose to skip the generic towel warmers and instead, opt for this element of luxury to make your bathroom feel sophisticated and classy. These towel warmers can be used for commercial purposes such as hotels and motels as well.
Kontour Linear Plug In or Hardwired Towel Warmer - 18"w x 40"h
- Square - Available in chrome, brushed nickel, and matte black - the square bars of the towel warmers offer additional sleek aesthetics and practicality. They appear bold and heavy - hence, can be used in larger and medium-sized bathrooms with sufficient square footage. These towel warmers are durable, long-lasting, and can make a timeless and cohesive design option for any decor. All of our Kontour towel warmers are backed by a two-year warranty while ensuring clean, warm, and mildew-free towels all year long.
Kontour Square Plug In or Hardwired Towel Warmer - 24"w x 40"h
- Turn - One-of-a-kind, unique, and distinctive - the ‘Turn’ category offers a bespoke design for the towel warmers that allows the rods to be turned and create a unique form that can hold multiple towels at a time. Composed of stainless steel, these towel warmers generally take around 5 to 10 minutes to heat up with a size quite flexible and easy to use.
Kontour Turn K2023E Plug In Towel Warmer - 24"w x 9"h
Now that we’ve discussed the various Kontour towel warmers, their types, examples, and characteristics - are you excited to choose one for your bathroom? Well, it’s true that towel warmers can bring utmost ease, comfort, and warmth to your daily life - and if, once experienced, you’d love to have more and more of it. Here are some other common questions often asked by homeowners regarding the Kontour towel warmer collection. Have a look!
How does Kontour towel warmer work?
All you need is to simply push the on/off button on the right leg of the warmer. An illumination will indicate whether the towel warmer is switched on and off and practice the same for switching the warmer off. Elsewise, ensure to unplug the switch at all times.
How hot does the Kontour towel warmer get?
The Kontour towel warmers can be too hot if you accidentally touch them, but would never burn your hand or cause sincere injury.