Dec 20 , 2013
A towel warmer offers a variety of uses and benefits. They are used to heat towels or bathrobes so that the user has a warm towel and/or bathrobe when drying off after a shower or leaving the pool, beach or spa. After a towel is used, the towel warmer will dry it out, reducing laundry loads and water consumption, as the towels will not need to be washed as often. It will help prevent the towels from giving off that musty / moldy smell that be produced when not dried properly. As one customer shared with us, that after installing a towel warmer, the musty oder that they had in their bathroom for forty plus years was eliminated.
A towel warmer is a simple, cost-effective way to upgrade a bathroom by adding both aesthetic appeal and function.
Functions and Benefits
- Keeps towels, bathrobes, and delicates, among other items, warm and dry
- Helps bathrooms stay warm in the winter
- Helps bathrooms stay mold and mildew free
- Some models heat in as little as fifteen minutes
- Some models function as space heaters. The Amba Quadro is an example of a towel warmer that acts as a space heater as well.
- Multiple sizes are available to fit all needs, applications and budgets
onlytowelwarmers.com is a family owned business that specializes in selling electric towel warmers.