We price match all Amba Towel Warmers. If you find one cheaper, contact us
It seems to you like everything in home design these days is modern, as though the world is trying to capture the home of the future. But modern isn’t a word you feel describes you—it doesn’t convey your essence and therefore it doesn’t convey the essence of your home.
span>Classic—there is a word that captures who you are and who you want the world to see you as. Classic is soft, warm, and welcoming where modern is harsh and cold. It is old money elegance and apple pie at the same time.
In your home, it means that anything described as having sleek, clean lines doesn’t cross your door. You want shape, you want curves. You want traditional, timeless design.
With the Amba Traditional towel warmer, you can have just that. The design is soft and classic while still fully functional to meet your needs. Able to complement any classic design—from row home to cottage—this towel warmer is the perfect accessory for your bathroom.
Add the Towel Warmer to cart to view Accessories
- Width : 25-5/16"
- Height: 34-3/16"
- Depth : 5-3/8"
- Crossbars: 3
- Watts: 100
- BTUs: 341
- Amps: 0.9
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Ave. Temp Range: 140°F – 158°F
- Rounded Bars with finials at each corner.
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free.
- Suitable for draping large towels and bathrobes.
- Expertly crafted brass finials and pipes.
- Italian heating system.
- Can be wired on the left side for an extra charge upon request.
- The overall depth of the towel warmers is 5 3/8" the internal depth is 3 1/2"
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order.
- Unit has a built in thermostat for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Safety cut out temperature of 158 degrees F
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 degrees F, adds additional safety.
- It be controlled by an optional on/off switch or 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer.
- Heating Element Certified by UL (small UL logo) made in Italy
- Available in Polished Nickel.
- 3 Year Warranty.
Installation Manual of Amba Traditional T-2534
Technical Drawing of Amba Traditional T-2534
Please choose the correct finish. Unfortunately, some of the towel warmers that we carry, do not have images that reflect each finish.
When Amba Towel Warmers was established in Atlanta, Georgia their mission was to bring to the US market a Collection of towel warmers that is competitively priced, made of quality 304 stainless steel (it is not plated) and is aesthetically pleasing to even the most discerning client. The Italian designed Amba towel warmers are designed with today's home and life style in mind. For almost two decades, Amba has worked hard to educate the America public on the many benefits of owning a towel warmer. Many of their collections come in different finishes including polished and brushed stainless steel, white and oil rubbed bronze. Amba offers a wide range of styles within several different collections (Elory, Quadro, Sirio, Traditional, Swivel, Solo, Jeeves). Their towel warmers are not limited to bathrooms. But are also appearing in resorts, yachts, hotels, laundry, and mudrooms.