You’ve put a lot of effort into making your bathroom into your own personal spa. From the tiles to the faucets, every detail in your bathroom has been selected to help elevate the use of this room from the ordinary to the truly luxurious. That’s why leaving a hot shower and stepping into a cold tiled room can feel like such a letdown; after all, your new bathroom is supposed to be the place where you pamper yourself.
So instead of stepping from your warm shower into a chilled bathroom, consider wrapping yourself in warmth with a heated towel instead. The Eutopia series from Wesaunard is designed to warm multiple towels at the touch of a button, leaving them waiting for you whenever you want them. And with the clean lines and multiple sizes and shapes available in the Eutopia series, you’ll have no trouble fitting one into your bathroom, no matter what style it takes.
Add the Towel Warmer to cart to view Accessories
- 120 Volts.
- 75 Watts.
- Wall mounted
- Handcrafted in Birmingham, U.K.
- Can be purchased as Hydronic
- Please contact for custom finishes
Height: 29.5 inches
Projection: 3.5 inches
Width: 19.75 inches
Wesaunard warrants its products for 5 years against
1. Any defect in plating or painted finish.
2. Heating elements in electric units 120 volt.
3. All brazed connections-against leaks.
All finishes on Wesaunard towel warmers are maintained in the same manner. Never use cleaning agents they will likely damage your units finish. To clean the surface of body oil or finger prints etc, simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth or wet soapy cloth if necessary. This process will return the unit to its peak condition. Buff with soft dry duster to restore lustrous finish.PERFORMANCE
The electric towel warmer will generally take about thirty minutes to reach its operating temperature. The surface of the towel warmer will normally be too hot to hold on to but not hot enough to damage fabric of any kind. The temperature varies depending on whether or not covered by towels.DEZINCIFICATION
Please note that on direct heating systems, in certain agressive water conditions or where a water softener is installed, dezincification of the brass may occur.
Dezincification resistant material (special 70/30 arsenical brass) is available for these systems at an extra charge.
In electric usage the output is limited by the wattage of the element which is sized according to the type of rail and may be approximately 75, 100, 150, 250, 300, 400 or 500 watts.
Most elements supplied encapsulate an operating thermostat at 70 degrees Celsius or 5%. An additional thermal fuse cuts the element out in the unlikely event that the temperature rises to 90 degrees Celsius.
In all cases the emission capability of each rail is greater than the maximum output of the element.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.