Vogue European Classics Hardwired EU2 Towel Warmer - 11.8"w x 31.5"h
An iconic design, crafted from high quality, stainless steel tube, is a towel dryer brings an air of sophistication to its surroundings. Stay warm and cozy with our collection of wall-mounted towel warmers.
- Width: 11.8"
- Height: 31.5"
- Depth: 3.9"
- 8 size options for hanging space of up to 8 towels
- Wall mounted space saving design ideal for small en-suites, kitchens and large family bathrooms
- Ladder style format for ease of drying with a strong heat output
- Supplied as electric, ready to fit with junction box
- Optional timer unit available
- High-grade stainless-steel construction, which is polished to a mirror
- Hydronic option available as a nonstock special, specified with contemporary valves
Technical Drawing EU2 A 31.5×11.8
Technical Drawing EU2 B 31.5×15.7
Technical Drawing EU2 C 31.5×19.7
Technical Drawing EU2 D 31.5×23.6
Technical Drawing EU2 E 47.2×11.8
Technical Drawing EU2 F 47.2×15.7
Technical Drawing EU2 G 47.2×19.7
Technical Drawing EU2 H 47.2×23.6
Across the pond, Vogue speaks the same language, shares the same values, and shares a keen eye for good design. Vogue UK in America has long enjoyed a long-lasting relationship with its American cousins. The Vogue team is built upon highly skilled artisans who create English historical designs and modern European styles in the beating heart of Britain’s manufacturing belt. Vogue UK was established over 30 years ago by Rob and Ray. Over the years, a dedicated team of designers and craftsmen bonded, making Vogue UK what it is today. Many of our timeless designs are stocked in America for super quick delivery. If you want complete design freedom in coloration, style, and size, reach out to OTW (onlytowelwarmers), and will help begin the process of building your custom design. dryers that are unique to you and your home or project. Welcome to Vogue UK USA.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.
Our detailed FAQ page provides comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions regarding towel warmers, bidets, LED Mirrors. It will open in a seperate page. If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us.