Our bestselling luxury freestanding bathtub
The smallest tub in our range, the Petit is a compact, yet perfectly proportioned luxury small bathtub. It is ideal for those with limited space who still want to create their ultimate luxury bathroom, or for an ensuite bathroom in a guest bedroom
The Petit is made from a unique high-tech composite material that has the appearance and beauty of natural stone without the excessive weight, which means it can be installed in the average home or hotel.
- Length: 60" (1520 mm)
- Width: 35" (880 mm)
- Height: 22.5" (570 mm)
- Weight: 250 lbs (Floor does not have to be reinforced)
- Material: Made of MasterCast Engineered Composites (This tub is not made of Acrylic)
- Finishes: White, Golden Sands & Almond (Samples can be sent)
- Lead time: 3 - 4 weeks
- Warranty: 10 year
- The composite stone material that the Oceanus is crafted from is stain resistant, hard-wearing, and easy to keep clean.
- Tyrrell and Laing bathtubs are extremely comfortable, warm to the touch and non-slip.
- The overflow is built into the tub.
- Certified to IAPMO (UPC) and IPC (International Plumbing Codes) as well as ANSI International standards for structural strength and resilience.
- Made in the USA
Tyrrell and Laing Brochure
Tyrrell and Laing Disney
Cleaning a Soaker Tub
Slotted Drain Installation
Island Tub Drain Accessory (Can be purchased after you add tub to cart)
About Tyrell and Laing:
Tyrell and Laing Luxury soaker tubs are made from a unique composite material that has the beauty and feel of natural stone without the weight. They are warm to touch, comfortable and easy to clean. They can be found at the Four Seasons Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Providence Biltmore Hotel, The Cove.