- 100% handcrafted in the UK from high quality brass
- Width : 21.5"
- Height: 37.5"
- Depth : 5.75"
- Tube size: 1.33"
- Crossbars: 4
- Watts: 76
- Supply cable can exit from whichever foot flange is chosen.
- Ball Joints
- Hardwired (110v)
- Sterlingham towel warmers are custom made and takes 4 - 6 weeks.
- Sterlingham can be customize to any size. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Concealed fittings (screw heads hidden) is an option. You can choose it once you add the towel warmer to your cart.
- Sterlingham Low Energy Electric Towel Warmers are crafted to last the life of your home.
Sterlingham is a British made product that strives for excellence and perfection in every piece. The 28 year old company was found by Kelvin Pearce, who personally designed each of the towel warmers, bathroom accessories, and washstands the company makes. Every piece produced by Sterlingham passes through the facilities machine shop, polishing shop, fabrication bay, and assembly bay with the majority of their parts and pieces being made in-house and by hand. Every product is first handcrafted, then hand assembled, before undergoing a final inspection. Their motto is to produce products that are 100% perfect 100% of the time, so every Sterlingham towel warmer you purchase is going to have the kind of quality you crave for your home.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in lnew condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.