The Swash 300 bidet toilet seat offers all the essential features of an advanced bidet seat at an entry-level price.
The Swash 300 offers all the essential features of an advanced bidet seat, with a straightforward wireless remote to adjust water temperature, water pressure, seat heating, and more. San Francisco-based Brondell offers the most possible features without ever compromising the products’ integrity. With Brondell you are making one of the best choice possible for overall product quality, features, value, and – most importantly – support. Your Swash 300 bidet experience will always be reliable and enjoyable.
- Integrated Water Heater
- Simple Installation
- Adjustable Water Temperature & Pressure
- Heated Seat
- Dual Nozzles
- Gentle-Closing Lid
- Posterior and feminine warm-water washes
- Dual anti-bacterial nozzles
- Self-cleaning nozzles
- Aerated wash spray
- "Sittable" lid
- Intelligent body sensor
- Wireless remote control
- "Quick Release" for easy seat removal and cleaning
- Automatic power-save mode
- Three-part safety sensor system
- 7/8" all-metal T-valve
- One (1) year warranty
- Wireless Remote Control: This simple remote control comes with a magnetic dock for easy access.
- Comfortable Heated Seat: Especially good on a cold winter night, the S300's heated seat is a luxury you didn't know you needed!
- Adjustable Wash Settings: Customize your wash with different water temperatures, water pressures, and options for a front and rear wash.
Brondell currently sells the Swash line of advanced bidet toilet seats, the LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seat, the SpaSuite of entry level bidet products. Our unique blend of the latest technology and modern design has earned numerous awards. Our goal has stayed the same: to continue as a developer of innovative, high-quality, healthy home products dedicated to improving daily living one room at a time.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.