Discover a better routine with the Brondell Swash EM417 Advanced Electronic Bidet Seat. This intuitive and user-friendly electronic bidet seat is designed to offer high-tech features for a comprehensive and comfortable clean. At the push of a button, you will experience a customized clean featuring a stainless-steel nozzle’s front and rear wash, a hybrid water heating system, and a warm air dryer. The Ergonomic Heated Seat, Blue Nightlight and Energy Saving mode are additional features of the Swash Select EM417.
- Front and rear wash
- Adjustable stainless steel nozzle
- Hybrid heating system
- Illuminating nightlight
- Warm air dryer
- Heated seat
- Adjustable pressure, move, and massage modes
- Self-cleaning nozzle
- Aerated wash
- Gentle-close seat and lid
- Energy saving eco mode
- Round and elongated sizes
- Full of features: A luxurious electronic bidet packed with a range of features including a hybrid water heating system, adjustable wash modes, heated seat, stainless steel self-cleaning nozzle, nightlight, and warm air dryer.
- Superior hygiene: Water cleans in a way that paper can’t. Brondell bidets are safe, sanitary, and innovative. Advance your hygiene and upgrade your bathroom without replacing your toilet.
- Cost effective: Brondell bidets keep you clean while minimizing the need for toilet paper, saving you money and producing less waste.
- Eco-Conscious: Up to 37 gallons of water are used to produce one roll of toilet paper; the equivalent of nearly 150 washes from a Brondell bidet seat.
Brondell currently sells the Swash line of advanced bidet toilet seats, the LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seat, the SpaSuite of entry level bidet products. Our unique blend of the latest technology and modern design has earned numerous awards. Our goal has stayed the same: to continue as a developer of innovative, high-quality, healthy home products dedicated to improving daily living one room at a time.
Don’t love it? 60 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is clear and concise.
- Good News! We now waive the restocking fee on all towel warmers and bidets with the exception of custom towel warmers (see below)
As long as the towel warmer or bidet is in new condition (never been used or installed) with original product tags, sanitary protection, and packaging that has not been installed, used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 60 days of receipt.
Wesanuard towel warmers are nonreturnable and in most cases the order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed.
- Runtal towel warmers are custom made and are nonreturnable with the exception of White finish and the Fain collection in stainless and the Omnipanel and Neptune in chrome.
- Myson if the towel warmer has a 8 week lead time, it is considered custom and is nonreturnable with the exception of being defective.
- Sterlingham custom sizes are custom and custom towel warmers are nonreturnable unless defective.
- Vogue towel warmers are not returnable unless defective.