OUT OF STOCK - ALL ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED ONCE BACK IN STOCK.
Replace your toilet seat and upgrade your routine with warm water washes for a more comfortable clean.
Turn your boring old toilet into an elegant porcelain throne, without paying a king’s ransom! The budget-friendly Swash DS725 bidet toilet seat is packed full of advanced features usually found only in higher-end models.
Enjoy a customized wash experience, heated seat, warm air dryer, and more, all at the push of a button on the intuitive wireless remote control. The DS725 installs quickly and easily on your existing toilet—no plumber needed. You’ll be washing instead of wiping in no time.
- Positionable stainless steel nozzle
- Adjustable water pressure & temperature
- Adjustable warm air dryer
- Nozzle oscillation and gentle massage pulse
- Retractable, self-cleaning nozzle
- One touch auto mode
- Deodorizer: Remove bathroom odors naturally at the touch of a button. This carbon block filter doesn't mask smells with fragrances, it simply cleans the air.
- Welcoming Nightlight: Say goodbye to stubbed toes and painfully bright lights during your midnight trip to the ‘loo. A cool blue nightlight illuminates your toilet bowl, lighting your way to the toilet.
- Warm Air Dryer: Especially helpful for those with mobility issues, the adjustable warm air dryer eliminates the need to use toilet paper, ensuring you carry on clean, refreshed, and dry.
- Oscillating Stainless Steel Nozzle: At the push of a button, the durable stainless steel nozzle will move gently back and forth. You’ll get the most thorough clean possible, with minimal effort!
Brondell currently sells the Swash line of advanced bidet toilet seats, the LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seat, the SpaSuite of entry level bidet products. Our unique blend of the latest technology and modern design has earned numerous awards. Our goal has stayed the same: to continue as a developer of innovative, high-quality, healthy home products dedicated to improving daily living one room at a time.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.